Central America, bordering both the Caribbean Sea and the North Pacific Ocean, between Nicaragua and Panama
total: 51,100 sq km
3,956,507 (July 2004 est.)
Spanish (official), English
microprocessors, food processing, textiles and clothing, construction materials, fertilizer, plastic products
Exports - commodities:
coffee, bananas, sugar; pineapples; textiles, electronic components, medical equipment
Imports - commodities:
raw materials, consumer goods, capital equipment, petroleum
f.fm0 ^ s New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:black'>
- Ministry of Finance and Planning
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Technology
- Ministry of Transport and Works
- Ministry of Labour.
- Jamaica Business Development Centre
- Bank of Jamaica
- Jamaica Stock Exchange
- Investment in Jamaica
- Jamaica Customs
- JBS - Bureau of Standards, Jamaica
- Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO)
- Statistical Institute of Jamaica (STATIN).
- Jamaica Online Directory - includes business and residential listings.
- Fair Trading Commission
- University of Technolofy (UTech).
- Daily Exchange Rate